Saturday, September 19, 2009

The latest in princess fashion

My sister, the one I've talked about before who is an awesome seamstress, must have seen pictures on this blog of my dear daughter squeezing herself into the princess dress that my sis made her almost 2 years ago and so she sent Lady Bug a new princess gown. It is gorgeous. The previous princess dress was killer too. My sister doesn't make anything that isn't gorgeous (or at least that I know about!)


She wanted to wear this dress to the grocery store, to the birthday party she went to (which was at a pool! so momma said NO!) and she even gave up going to the park with her brothers and her dad so that she wouldn't have to take the dress off! Yea, I'd say she is in love with the new dress!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I knew that color would be wonderful on her.
Hugs from Grandma Bobbie

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How beautiful!!!
She looks so pretty-

Sami Jo said...

look at that face.. and the feather - what a character!

Moore Minutes said...

That is precious!! so adorable...its these moments that I wish I had a little girl. <3

Anonymous said...

Too cute! We've been watching lots of Chronicles of Narnia lately, she'd fit right in in that gown!

Misty said...

i love it! Beautiful little lady bug... your sister sews amazingly! wow! I dare to dream of sewing something half as beautiful!

United Studies said...

Awww..she's cute! I still remember when Emma went through the stage of wanting to wear her princess dress everywhere. It was embarrassing.