I finally feel well enough to move off the couch! {Do you hear the Hallelujah Chorus playing?}I woke up ready for the day and I have been active and everything! It feels good. I still have a runny nose and am sneezing a little but the fever and aches are all gone! Not to mention I have energy again. YAY!! For the last 3 days just moving off the couch to go to the bathroom took all my energy!
The boys were so relieved that I was up and about today, because for the last two days we had the boys just eat hot lunch at school and last night Spirit asked me if I thought I'd feel good enough to make him a home lunch today.
I got up at 6:00 and made my coffee and then started packing lunches for everyone. Then I started working on laundry that hasn't been done since Saturday. Boy oh boy does it feel good to be among the living again! I'm trying not to overdo it but it just feels so good to moving around again!
Now I am off to catch up on some bloggy business!





4 comments:
You're cute. I love your boy asking for a better lunch, see mom you are needed :) Well you take it easy and get your energy back up -k-
yay!!!!
I am so glad!
glad you are feeling better. it just sucks to feel crappy!
Take it easy!! I know from experience that you get that burst of energy, then you get tired again. :-)
Post a Comment