Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hairdo

I Really wanted to post pictures of my new cut and color...... but I forgot to get Mr. Man to help me last night and I tried again this morning and really could not get a good picture of it. SO, I have already made myself a note to have someone take my picture tonight! I promise pictures tomorrow!

So, for those of you that aren't too mad at me and will continue to read this post ;-) ...

I gave the teacher's the Teacher Appreciation gifts we made and they really liked them! One of the teacher's told me this morning that she has really gotten a kick out of reading the sayings on each one of the tea bags! I can't wait to show you all what we are making for the teacher's last day of school! (more on that later... when I have some pictures to go with it!)

OH, I figured out what Bread without Bread is..... bread without the crust! Thanks to those of you who figured that one out for me!! DAH!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

I was just wondering about the bread thing last night. I'm glad that mystery was solved!

Can't wait to see the new hair. I need something new and SOON! My hair has gotten ridiculously long.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Bread without bread solved!!! It actually makes sense- :)
Cant wait to see the hair!

Aubrey said...

Whoo-hoo! I guessed correctly!!!

So what's my prize????? LOL