Friday, May 8, 2009

Here it is....the before and after

Can I just first of all say these pictures are more incentive than ever for me to lose weight! Ew yuck!! BUT, keep in mind the camera adds like 20 or 30 pounds...right??? LOL

Here is what my hair looked like before - very blah, a little longer than shoulder length, dark brown with lots of root grays!

Here is what it looks like now --Spirit took the picture for me last night:

4 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I like it lighter!! Sassy!!

sassy stephanie said...

Yay for being a girl! Isn't it great that we can make little changes to our 'do and feel so GREAT! I'm going in Thurs of next week! Yipee!

Lianne said...

I like it! It perks up your whole face.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Very nice-
The cut is a great length on you, and the color is wonderful!!