This weekend was beautiful here, sunny and warm! GORGEOUS!
Saturday I had some "girl time" with two of my friends, we went to lunch (mm, mmm sushi!) and then we went shopping, then back to my house to craft a little bit! It was so fun! Then Saturday night Mr. Man and I had date-night which was awesome too. We just went to dinner and then toured some car lots looking for a great deal on a car for me, nothing I liked was a great deal! so we headed back home, but still it was nice to be just us for a little bit!
But, today is even nicer than the weekend and I am stuck indoors in this office building. Boo hoo! And to boot, I have to work late tonight! waaahhh!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
its so hard working in the office during the best part of the day when its so beautiful outside!
Sounds like a great weekend to me!
I'm green with envy at your crafty time with other girls! No fair!
what a nice weekend indeed! It sounds lovely... you deserved lovely.
What a great weekend-but I will pass on the Sushi-ewwww. :)
I am so glad the sun and warm weather are heading our way-
Sounds like a great weekend though. Shopping with friends, crafts and date night car shopping, honestly sounds like fun to me! (I am that girl who LOVES car shopping, I'm serious, lol.)
Hope the night isn't too horrible working!
I really hated working this time of year...
We had a gorgeous day here yesterday, and the kids even played in the water!!! Too fun!
Hope your Tuesday is great! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Post a Comment