Do you think I have ONE picture of my Mother's Day? Nope. Sure don't. :-(
It was a very nice day though. Mr. Man got up with the kids and let me stay in bed. They cleaned the house for me! It looked SO nice when I got up. We ended up eating cereal for breakfast then got ready for church. The kids painted flower pots for me at church and they planted flowers in them too! When we got home from church Mr. Man prepared brunch for us (with a little help from the kids), Ham, eggs, cinnamon rolls, applesauce, and hash browns, juice and milk.
I opened my gifts, a new coffee maker (YAY!) from Mr. Man, coupons from Spirit for various household chores, handprint flower bouquet from Lady Bug and a sweet handwritten letter and handmade card from Lefty.
That evening we headed over to my SIL's to help her finishing packing. She is moving to Virginia, and leaves tomorrow. Then we went out to dinner for her son's 19th birthday. It was a late night, but a fun one!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I just found your blog and is very nice...lovely family!
Good job to your hubby and kiddos!!!! They should be super proud of themselves!!!!
So glad you had a nice day, my friend... What did you end up doing for gifts?
What part of Virginia is your sister moving to?
Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! Glad you had a great one!
Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day!!!
sandy toe
I have not one pic as well! Glad to hear it was great though!
Post a Comment