Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Very cool winnings

Remember the SITS girls' Spring Fling? Well I won something from over here. I won a T-shirt like this one. I also won a purse from this Etsy seller.


I got my totally cute t-shirt first and let me just tell you -- it is the funnest shirt to wear! People comment on it everywhere! I wore it to pick up the boys from school one day and the teachers all just thought it was a hoot! My neighbor wants one really bad too! So go here to IUsedToBeCool.com and check out all their stuff! I'm telling you it is a fun website to play around on!


I also won a very cute bag. When I got my package I was surprised to see that I got the cutest bag ever - and it has a cute little makeup bag inside. She also sent me some handmade coasters. All of it was way to cute for words --- AND GUESS WHAT..... I can't get my pictures to download right now! UGH!!! So, I guess #1: You'll have to take my word for it and #2: You'll need to head over to her Etsy shop and check out her goodies! I will post the pictures later, after I'm done kicking things around a bit- because I'm sure THAT will make the pictures download! LOL!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

You know I want your purse, right!?! Everyone is going to fall in love with it. Are you sure you want to post pictures? LOL

Beth Cotell said...

What a cute shirt! I love it!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Cute! Don't ya just love winning things--wish I knew how it felt-LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I love that t-shirt! I just might have to get one (and I don't {yet} drive a minivan).

La Pixie said...

congrats! I never win, but Im glad you did. =)