Today is just one of those days. Boring. Lame. Not much to report.
Family is good. Everyone is healthy. Everyone is really pitching in to help while I can't move around as quickly as I used to. (Mr. Man keeps joking with people that as soon as he gets the laundry done I will feel better - little does he know that in our house, family of 5, the laundry is NEVER done! hee hee. I could be "laid up" for a long, long time!)
Foot is still very swollen and ugly with bruises, but it doesn't throb constantly now so that is progress. I still find myself needing some pain medication a couple times a day - this is better than the 4-5 times a day over the weekend.
We are gearing up for Lefty's birthday party. He decided on a lego theme, but we are going to Amazing Jakes so really all I am going to do in the lego theme is some goodie bags and the rest is up to Amazing Jakes! His birthday is actually the 27th, but due to Mr. Man's work schedule we are having the party on May 2nd.
That's all I got today. I'm off to do some bloggy reading.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Reading blogs is fun but before I know it hours have past!! Give me some tips to speed it up!!
Hope you continue to heal...after the laundy is completed, of course! LOL
ooh, I hope the foot gets better quickly
I'm gonna start calling you limpy after tonight! LOL Just Kidding!
Post a Comment