Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Proud Momma


This evening we are getting all dressed up and heading to our city council's chambers. Lefty is receiving an award from our mayor! He has done so well in school that he is getting a "City Scholar Award"! I am very proud of him. He works very hard in school and the hard work is paying off. Every time we go to conferences the teacher tells us how hard he works, what a good example he is to the other kids and how helpful he is to her and to the other kids.


I am so excited for him!

We have several dear friends and family coming tonight and he also invited his teacher to come! He is beside himself with excitement!

I have my camera batteries charged, Kleenex in my purse, dinner is prepared (I just need to heat it up later), and I have every one's clean clothes laid out ready to change into AFTER they eat dinner!

I guess I am beside myself with excitement too!

6 comments:

La Pixie said...

thats so awesome!! he deserves to be proud of himself. Im all excited with you guys. =)

Carrie said...

You are SO organized! I wonder where he gets his skills from??? " )

Congrats Lefty!

Cher said...

you sound like SUPER MOM! Way to go! Stopping in from SITS. Your blog is so cute!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Such a cutie!!!
sandy toe

Aubrey said...

SO...

where is your post and pictures of the night?!?!?

I'm waiting...

Beth Cotell said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!