Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YAY! The Giveaway is finally here - Girly-girl Fun gift pack

THE WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY (chosen by random number generator) IS MEG OF FaithandGasoline

I am participating in a carnival over at The Secret Is In The Sauce (better known as SITS). They are giving things away every hour on their blog, BUT they have also asked us to give something away too!


SO, I am giving away a fun pack for girls which will include:


~ a 4-pack of some cute pens
~ some mini Robin Egg candy
~ Rose bud Pink lip gloss
~ Peppermint Patty Pink nail color
~ Ms. Pedicure 7-piece pedicure set
~ a small pink spiral notebook
~ 2 books by the Love Inspired Series -* Four Little Blessings and * A Match Made in Dry Creek



All you have to do enter to WIN this wonderful gift pack is to leave a me a comment. Anything will do. Comments will be open until midnight (MST) tonight. Then I will use a random number generator to pick a winner tomorrow! Please make sure there is a way for me to contact you if you should win. {You do NOT have to have a blog to enter just leave your email address so I can contact you should you win}

64 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Such a fun girly giveaway! Who doesn't love pedicures?! And, I have a special affinity for pens and notebooks.

Sarah said...

Yup, my three girly girls would LOVE this!

Lianne said...

I'm in! Any excuse to get new nail polish! :)

Aubrey said...

Whoo-hoo!
I love me all things girly girl! You know my 411 girlfriend!

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun! I think this is the perfect combination for me and my girly to share!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love girly stuff! :)

Nessa said...

What a cute giveaway! It's funny because just the other day our 9 year old tomboy crawled up in my lap and asked "Mom, can you teach me how to be a girly girl?" I thought it was so cute & sweet! Anyway, if I win this I can share my girly girl kit with her!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fun stuff ~ I love it!

Happy Spring Fling!

Come on over to my blog to register for my pearl earring giveaway too!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

I have three girly girls here so what a fun giveaway! I love the nail polish!
sandy toe

Ronnica said...

This is worth entering for the Robin Eggs alone. I love Easter candy!

lmt1073 said...

Just wanted to say hello to let you know I dropped by. Cute gift pack!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

for girls...or for me? i love all these things too! love it!

Amy said...

This is awesome. Sign me up! :D

Meg said...

wooo how fun!

natalie said...

woo-hoo! Great girly giveaway :)

MyLinda said...

Great giveaway, I love all the girly stuff!

Sandy said...

What a fun giveaway:0)

Janelle said...

My girls would have a lot of fun with this!! Thanks for the giveaway!

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh I could please everyone in the house with this giveaway.. maybe they'd leave me alone to blog if they knew THEY would get stuff when I BLOG! a girl can dream:D

Beth Cotell said...

My daughter and I would have lots of fun with this pack!

Live.Love.Eat said...

This is such a cute giveaway for a little lady. Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

Kristen said...

What a fun kit! Crossing my fingers!

Megan R. said...

What a fun giveaway!! This is a good excuse to escape to my bedroom sans baby for a few hours!!

capperson said...

Oh I love those books. Count me in :) I would love to win these so I can add them to my collection of nightly read :)

Oh and you def. got me down with pens and nail polish..lol..two of my fav things.

Grand Pooba said...

Oh how fun! Count me in!

Tamara B. said...

I know a little girl who would just love this, thank-you. Happy Springtime to everyone.
tamben7996(at)aol(Dot)com

Tanielle said...

Count me in!!! I have daughters who would love it!!

Come check out my giveaway!

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway!

Karin said...

Very fun prize pack!

Jill said...

Woohoo this is fun!!!!!! Count me in!
I signed your follower list.. be sure to come by me and pay a visit!

Unknown said...

So much fun! I love all of these girly things!

Annelie said...

Great giveaway!
I would love to get some pampering.

La Pixie said...

yay for girlie giveaways! Im crossing my fingers to win. =)

Unknown said...

What a fun giveaway for a girlie girl... thanks for the chance to win.

valerie2350 said...

very fun assortment!

Anonymous said...

Now A girly giveaway is right up my ally way!!!! I am in need of some girly stuff :)

Shelley said...

How cute. Pick me pick me...

DawnS said...

Cute - these would be great for my girls!

Brandy said...

I think you've got all the bases covered with that girly package!

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

Girly things are so much fun!

Sam_I_am said...

This is adorable!

Sheila Hickmon said...

Very cute! :)

Cindy DG said...

I'm in anything to be...girly! :)
,Cindy
http://vegetarianmamma.blogspot.com
camdg(@) columbus.rr.com

Sig said...

Me!Me!
sa3 at aol.com
www.believinginfaith.blogspot.com

Sasha222 said...

Perfect!

B said...

I love your blog. I love the way it looks. The simplicity of it and everything. I just love it. I'll be back!

Lori said...

I would love to win all of this I have been looking for Peppermint Patty Pink nail polish. where did you find it just in case I don't win. I've been to Wal-Mart and Target and can't find any.

Vickie said...

That is such a great stash. My kids would love it:)

Rachel Ann said...

What a fun package!!! I think I've read that front book...looks similar!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You know I need this in a house full of boys...pick me!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

It is my daughter's birthday tomorrow! How great this would be as a gift.

auntrene said...

I have a girly girl who would love this gift pack. She is 7 going on 17. How does that happen. I am loving Spring Fling!!
I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and it is Yummy!
auntrene.blogspot.com

ParentingPink said...

Over from SITS! I have three little girls that would love this gift! Great contest!

Kassidy said...

Im am girly girl who needs this gift pack!

Megan said...

How fun! I've got a friend with 4 girls that would love this! =)

Simply AnonyMom said...

I started giving my daughter pedis as a potty training tool. It is now a ritual. I think she would love this.

Ginny said...

What a fun giveaway!

Xazmin said...

How funny! I have a girly girl giveaway going on at my blog too! Only it's not the SITS one. I'm doing a different one for SITS - come by and check them both out!

And my 3 girls would LOVE this gift pack!!

Lori said...

Great giveaway♥ :)

Rhonda said...

How totally handy is it that I've got three daughters. Oh! And I'm a girl too! That makes four girls who would totally enjoy this!! lol

Good luck with your draw. And happy Spring Fling! Aren't those gals amazing?

Wendyburd1 said...

This looks so cool! Pick me I say, LOL! :)

techyone said...

Nice giveaway! Love it.

scrappysue said...

great giveaway!!!

United Studies said...

Ooohhh...pick me! Pick me! :-)

Great giveaway!