I made this quick and easy Spring banner. I think it came out cute. I took an empty cereal box and cut an egg shape out of it. It is about 9" high. I used this as my template. I then cute out egg shapes from spring colored card stock. I added some spring stickers to the tops of each egg and I cut letters from card stock and added those to the bottom of the eggs. I punched a hole in the tops of the eggs and strung some ribbon through the holes. The whole thing - start to finish - took me about an hour.
I love it and it was so easy to put together. I can probably re-use it next year, but if not it was so easy to make I can make a new one next year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Polka Dot Daisy gave me an award -- yay! I love awards-it makes me feel so honored!!

So now I need to tag someone. Hmmmmmm, welllllllll here it goes:





8 comments:
I love the spring banner! How adorable!
&thanks for the award!
I think it turned out great! So easy, even I could do! LOL
The pastel colors that start popping around this time make me anxious for the nice weather to come and STAY!
Thanks for the award! You are the best!
What a cute banner...so full of Spring cheer~
sandy toe
I am back! Looking forward to reconnecting with blogging moms!! Love your craft- super cute!!
Love the banner-I will be copying this!
Thank you for the award!!! (I think it looks just like me...not!)
you are sooo creative!! that banner is cute. I totally plan to steal that idea in the future!
That is a very cute banner!
And congrats on your fabulous blog award!
So cute. And I love easy!
Post a Comment