I was reading a book to the kids the other day and it mentioned astrological signs and I said:
"My sign is Cancer."
3 minutes go by and Spirit, evidently not fully listening, jumps up from his seat and looks me in the eye and says:
"YOU HAVE SINUS CANCER?!?"
Me: "No. I do not have sinus Cancer. I have an astrological sign, just like you do, and mine is Cancer. Your sign is Capricorn."
Spirit: "oh. Phew."
**********************************************************************************
REMEMBER TO CHECK IN HERE TOMORROW FOR A FUN GIVEAWAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Bwahahaha! That's great. I love how kids are so literal. (Although the last sinus infection I had FELT much like I would imagine cancer feels!)
sinus cancer... hilarious... At least he's not one of those kids who panics inwardly and worries silently for months to come that his momma's going to die, meanwhile you can't figure out what's wrong with him.
See this... this description is befitting of MY daughter. :)
That is funny-I couldn't even tell you what mine is...
That is funny-I couldn't even tell you what mine is...
OMGosh! That was pretty funny!
Phew!
Thank goodness you don't have sinus cancer! I'm sure your son was very relieved.
ha ha, thats awesome. just like a boy to only half listen!
LOL....leave it to a guy to not listen properly and then invent his own version of the truth. :-)
Post a Comment