Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Recap

Nothing extravagant but it was a fun weekend overall:

Friday night Mr. Man had to work so the kids and I went to Wendy's for dinner.

Saturday I went grocery shopping, then after getting all that unloaded and put away, I took the kids to a birthday party. Then while they were at the party I went shopping and had lunch with a friend I have known since I was four years old. When we got home that evening the boys went Disc Golfing.

Sunday we went to church, then home for lunch and a nap (for me and Lady Bug). Then we went to a music concert at my SIL's church. That was a lot of fun but we didn't get home until 10:00 pm.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy weekend. You guys sure packed a lot into it!

Aubrey said...

Busy Busy! You are super mom, I swear! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!