

I found the Starbucks Frappuccino packs on sale awhile ago and so I bought one and after forcing myself to drink the Frap, I washed the bottles, took off the labels and then ran them through the dishwasher. Then I took scrapbooking paper and covered the box, cutting it to fit and then using double-sided tape to apply it. Then I cut the circle tops from a piece of scrapbook paper and stuck it to the lid using the double-sided tape. Then I had the ribbon left over from another project and I used that to tie around the bottles. Then I filled each bottle with a different kind of candy. It isn't as nice as the ones on Tip Junkie, but I think it turned out cute!
This would make a great birthday gift, teacher gift, secretary gift or a "just-because-I-like-you" gift too





3 comments:
These are really cute!
SUCH a great idea...
So cute but my birthday isn't until next month! Just Kidding!
Great idea!
Post a Comment