
I hope every mom had a good Mother's Day. I certainly did. Nothing major, but the family made me the center of the universe all weekend. Sunday morning the kids were so excited to give me my presents (the homemade ones from school!) that they came in at 6:30 in the morning. After I read my cards and opened the gifts Spirit said "I know! We should all tell mom the things we like about her!" so each of them said the things they like and I was surprised by the responses. They really made me realize that I don't go totally unnoticed! Below are some of the ones I can remember off the top of my head:
I like the way you make good food.
I like when you tuck me into bed.
I like that you let us pick out what food we want to eat for our birthday.
I like that you always make sure we have clean clothes.
I like that you make sure everything is taken care of.
I like that you help me with my homework.
I like when you do craft projects with me.
I like that you make sure dad does what he is supposed to. (I especially liked this one! hee hee)
I like taking walks with you.
I was very touched and got tears in my eyes by the comments. I feel like a million bucks this morning!
I love my family!





2 comments:
Ahhh! That brought tears to my eyes! Sweet words from your sweet kids!
so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment