Thursday, May 15, 2008

Being helpful

This week Mr. Man has been very helpful around the house. He has been doing dishes after dinner --even loaded them in the dishwasher! (that doesn't usually happen), one day I had to work late so he made dinner and the table was all set and ready when I got home. He has even vacuumed the house a couple times this week too.

I am grateful to have such a helpful husband!

This morning he told me that he would be willing to help with laundry too! The first thought I had was remember the once pink sweater you had that he washed and it came out sort of grayish-pinkish-blackish and 2 sizes too small. Ya, laundry isn't his thing! I didn't say that however, but he may have had the same thought because he said "Well I can at least help with mine." Then we both laughed because 95% of his clothes go to the dry cleaner! He said "Oh. That would be a big help if I wash just my socks and underwear!" I thanked him for his offer to help though and told if I ever get behind I may have him wash his stuff and the boys stuff and I would take care of mine and Lady Bug's clothes. So far though, I have been staying on top of the laundry.

1 comment:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh dear. I think it's a universal thing that husbands and laundry don't mix. I can't remember the number of sweaters my husband has ruined by being 'helpful'!