When I got in the door last night Lefty couldn't wait to show me his journal pages from school. He was told to write a paragraph but he said he "just couldn't help but write more and more!"
This is what he wrote [typed out just as he wrote it, misspellings and all]:
I like to spend time with everyone in my family cause they are nice to me. They are so nice that they me have happy hour every other Friday. Once my mom bought me marshmallows and Icecream for something I wanted to make. What I wanted to make was a Polar Bear. the Polar bear was made of raisons, vanila Ice Cream. we made two of them. I Made it with my mom. my family all ate with us. they looked like real polar bears. They were real good. Like real delloushous. I think my family like it to. I also think they thout it looked like a real polar bear to.
It is so touching. I think he did a pretty good job!
Then, Spirit had a paper that he wrote a couple weeks ago in honor of Martin Luther King day. His assignment was to write his own "I have a dream" speech. His paper was so touching, I cried. His dream is for more people to get along and be friends. Also for people not to say bad things about God or other people. For his conclusion of his paper it said "This would make the world a better place."
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
You have such sweet boys. I love reading the stories about how kind they are!
aww, that is so sweet! I think my dream is the same as his! except that I would also like a new Prada bag in my dream. ha!
heehee I love his spelling of delicious! So cute!
you have every reason to be so proud of those kids! Beautiful!
Date those and put them away. They will love looking at these when they are older! So sweet!!
What a great writer! I love the I have a dream speech and I love the way he spelled delicious. Too cute!
I totally agree with him! Perhaps he should have written Obama's inauguration speech!
I love the papers they write at school - or at home, too, for that matter. They are so open and innocent and honest sometimes, aren't they?
I have one of Drake's from recently that I need to post. Soon. Very soon.
Post a Comment