Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday, but feels like a Monday!

I had food poisoning yesterday and spent all day in bed (well in between bed and the toilet!) I am somewhat better today. My stomach feels ok, until I try to put something in it, even a cracker or a sip of juice. My energy levels are next to nothing since I have no food in my body! But, I am here to check in today!

Maybe tomorrow I will have some brain food and have a great post for ya'll, but today this is all I got!

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh nooo! I was hoping you would feel better today! Are you back at work?

Tiffany said...

Oh no! SO sorry to hear that. Being sick like that is miserable for sure! Glad you're feeling a bit better. Just take it easy today and don't try to over do it. That will put you right back down for sure.

TuTu's Bliss said...

HUGS!! I hope you are better..love your blog!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I hope you feel better soon! (The only plus could be weight loss-that's what I hope for when it's my turn!)
I read up on some of your past posts-I thought the enchalada meal for your friend and the cookies for the kids was super sweet-not offensive. What did you end up doing?
I love your meal plan-I might just steal it! You have some yummy stuff planned!

Temple said...

Feel better!!!

Beth Cotell said...

Ick! I hope you feel better soon!