Although '08 was hectic for us with house hunting, school changes, daycare changes, a car wreck, etc. it still was a good year. We grew as a family and accomplished big things! Below are some wonderful things that happened to us in 2008:
* Although the house hunting was long, stressful and felt like a horrible experience, we found a wonderful house that I just LOVE!
* Spirit started guitar lessons and is loving it. He even got a nicer guitar for Christmas.
* Both boys received an honor award at school!
* We got a dog and love her! She is so good and sweet. She even lets Lady Bug dress her up like a doll (I soooo need to get pictures of that one of these days!)
* We took a road trip to Oregon where the kids got to see the ocean for the first time AND we got to meet an amazing family along the way.
* Lady Bug started preschool and is really growing up!
* I got a raise at work and Mr. Man changed positions within the company and also got a small raise!
I hope that 2009 will bring more fun things to do as a family, better work environments and less stress (the house hunting almost killed me!)
Can't wait to see what this coming year has in store for all of you too!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!





4 comments:
you are awesome. Truly...
and I need to take attitude lessons from you. I've lost my nice one and you have such a great one! Congratulations on your raise! :)
Popping over from SITS to wish you a Happy New Year!
Hey there visiting from SITS...I have a awesome giveaway on my boutique blog that you might be interested it for your daughter...Im giving away a tutu...check it out.
www.fairytaleboutique.blogspot.com
I love your list of memeories! It's so wonderful to reflect back on all the blessings we've been given, even in the mist of business and hustle and bustle! Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment