Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meal Plan for August 14 - 20

I know I haven't posted a meal plan in ages, but with summer we ate out a bunch or we were eating light or eating in shifts and so it just got so hard to even plan my weekly menus that I knew there was no way I could post anything!

But now that summer is winding down and things are settling down in the house too I think I can post our weekly menu again, at least for the time being! I love summer and all the activities it brings but I also enjoy when we slow down again. School will be starting up for us in about a week - the 23rd the boys start and Lady Bug starts on the 25th!

So, here we go with this weeks menu plan - the first of many more to come!

SATURDAY:
Breakfast - Eggs Italiano / fresh fruit / blueberry bundt cake
Lunch - Gazpacho / crusty bread / strawberry pie
Dinner - Grilled Chicken breasts / au gratin potatoes / bacon wrapped asparagus

SUNDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Left overs
Dinner - Grilled shrimp pesto salad / crusty rolls

MONDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Gazpacho
Dinner - Mac n cheese / peas

TUESDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Sandwich wraps/ fruit
Dinner - Pasta bake / garlic bread / salad

WEDNESDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Chili dogs / fruit
Dinner -  Sausage, potato and bell pepper medley / fruit salad

THURSDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Left overs
Dinner - Grilled salmon / steamed veggies / rice

FRIDAY:

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Sandwich wraps / fruit salad
Dinner - Spicy mango chicken with sweet potatoes (new recipe)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yay! I'm getting ready to do our meal plan, so this was perfect timing. It gave me some ideas. Do you mind sending me the Spicy Mango Chicken recipe? Sounds delish!