* We still haven't found the camera. :-(
* I have been dieting and exercising and have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks! YAY! I say "diet", but really I am watching portions and paying more attention to what I eat. I have been walking 3 miles nearly every day too. Only 14 pounds more to go until I get to my goal weight!
* I am on vacation from work this week! We didn't have daycare for this week so I am using vacation time to stay home. It works perfect because the kids start school next week and so I plan to use this week to prepare for next week, we are readjusting bedtime routines so we are going to bed at a decent hour and we will organize all the school supplies, etc. We also made a "to-do" list for this week of things the kids want to do with me! Today we are going to see a movie! Good times!
* In the last week we have deep cleaned and rearranged the family room a little bit, I love how it feels in there. We also deep cleaned Spirit's room - looks awesome! Over the weekend we deep cleaned and rearranged Lefty's room and I made the bottom bunk of his bed into a fort -- it looks awesome (wish I had a camera to show you pictures). This week I am going to work on Lady Bug's room and one thing I plan to do with her is switch dressers with her. The one she has is just so big for her tiny room, so I will take it and give her the one I have been using. Hopefully that opens up her room a little bit for her.
* Due to no camera, I guess I will be asking for a new camera for Christmas. :-(
* I am enjoying the cooler weather we are having - cool mornings and cooler evenings! I just love it.
* We had a garage sale this past Saturday and really did quite well! I didn't think we would do as well as we did! At the sale I made a comment about using the money to buy a new chair for our family room and Spirit said "Mom, maybe you should buy our school supplies." - Since when did he become so practical?
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's funny about your boy telling to use the $ for school supplies... Ha! I LOVE rearranging rooms - it makes it so much more fun to clean! What a nice way to end their summer having you at home with them and prepping for school - good idea! Nice work on the weight loss chica! Feels great don't it!
Post a Comment