Friday night we went out to dinner and had a really great time! Saturday morning we got up and the kids went with a friend for the day (and she ended up keeping them overnight too). Mr. Man had to work and I headed out - little did I know that my errands would keep me gone for most of the day.
I went to a hair appointment. Left there and had grocery shopping and a little other shopping to do. Took my groceries home and put everything in its rightful place and back out the door I went. This time I went to the farmers market to get our veggies and fruits for the week. It was packed, and hot but I sure had a good time taking my time looking at all the goodies!
Got back home to take a quick shower and make a fruit salad to take to a BBQ that we were invited to with one of Mr. Man's co-workers. Hurriedly got that finished and off to the BBQ we went! Had a fabulous time at the BBQ but didn't get home until late (I think it was about 11:00pm - which is late for me!)
Sunday morning I woke up with the worst stomach ache. Ended up in the bathroom for most of the morning, either laying on the floor curled up in a ball or sitting on the toilet. By 11:00 I was feeling better. No more stomach ache and although my stomach wasn't ready for food I agreed to go meet a couple friends for lunch (Every year 2 of my friends and I get together for a birthday lunch, our birthdays are all fairly close so we do one lunch for us all). I ate carefully and light and seemed ok. Had an enjoyable time, laughing and all that good stuff... by the time I got home my stomach was in knots again. I took a warm bath and took a long nap. When I woke up it was about time for my kiddos to get home. I was once again feeling dandy and ready to go. I ate a light dinner with the family and did ok this time.
Mr. Man is on vacation this week and so he is at home cleaning carpets for me while I came on in to work. I was feeling great until I got here and suddenly my breakfast doesn't want to stay in my stomach. Not sure how long I will make it here at the office, I suppose only time will tell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still can not find our camera and I am devastated. I had taken some photos of my sister's birthday present that I made for her and I wanted to post about that on here and also some of some necklaces I made I wanted to show off. I am so sad! **Fingers crossed it will still show up somewhere**
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I hope your stomach feels better soon and I hope you find that darn camera!
I didn't know you made jewelry?
I have some ideas but no skill. We will have to talk about it more another day
was it food poisoning or something, do you think?
Post a Comment