Some wonderful things happened in 2009, although January, February and March were fairly quiet (we had some birthdays and an anniversary in there, but nothing so grand I need to recap it!) BUT...
In April, Lefty received a City Scholar Award. That was a proud moment for all of us!
In May, my sister and her family came to visit. We had lots of fun with them!
In June, another sister came to visit me and we had great times with her too! She left the sweetest present for me!
For my birthday in July, sweet little ol' Spirit took me to lunch with his own money (well most of his own money...)
In August we took a 4,300 mile road trip. It was a ton of fun!
September was "sick month" in our house. I got sick. Then Lefty. Pretty soon Spirit caught it. It was horrible and I seriously was bleaching like a mad fool!
October was a great month for building forts out of leaves!
Two of my favorite blog posts from November are this one about Lady Bug and this one about the teacher gift.
December was filled with parties, Disney on Ice, baking, and crafting. But a momentous event happened also! Phew! That was a big one conquered! And let us not forget the horrible root canal I had!
*Crafting part 1 - Snowglobe soaps
*Crafting part 2 - Personalized Totebag
*Crafting part 3 - Silhouette Ornaments
*Crafting part 4 - 4-pack carrier candy holder
*Crafting part 5 - Family Yahtzee
*Crafting part 6 - Handmade Coasters
*Crafting part 7 - Stocking stuffer
I hope you all had a great 2009 and I wish everyone the best for 2010.





1 comment:
Seriously... I can't even believe it's a new decade. NUTS!
Post a Comment