Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The blood curdling scream...



... and I'm not talking about Halloween.

Let me set the stage for you. It's 2:40 am (that's two o'clock in the MORNING!) and I am awoken to a horrific scream from the room across the hall. It was Lady Bug. "Moooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm" I leap out of bed as quickly as I can and go rushing in to her room. She says "Mom. You forgot to turn on my CD last night."

Me: blink, blink

Lady Bug: "So don't forgot again. Ok mom?"

Me: blink, blink

Lady Bug: "mom?"

Me: "Ok. I won't forget. Now go back to sleep"

Lady Bug: "Ok. Love you."

Me: blink, blink

I head back to bed wondering what in the world just happened. Did she REALLY need to scream like that only to point out I forgot to turn her music on some 6 hours earlier?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGosh i soooo did not LOL okay I did LOL

La Pixie said...

oooh, my heart stops when Im asleep and a loud noise wakes me up. I would have had a heart attack!!

poor kid. I need a CD on at night, too.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I thought you were going to say she fell out of bed or something! I am glad to know she is ok, but the story was soooo funny! (glad it wasn't me, though...)