Saturday, June 6, 2009

This week's meal plan- June 6

I have mentioned before that a friend of mine was/is trying to start planning her meals weekly and for a few weeks I posted my meal plan and then I just got lazy and stopped posting it. She asked me today if I would post it again so here it is:

SATURDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal and juice or milk
Lunch - Chicken nuggets/french fries/applesauce
Dinner - Tortilla soup/Very Berry Pie

SUNDAY:
Breakfast - Cinnamon toast/juice or milk
Lunch - Sloppy Joes/french fries/carrot sticks w/ranch dressing
Dinner - Hawaiian meatballs/steamed rice/cheesy broccoli

MONDAY:
Breakfast - Pancakes/Bacon
Lunch - Sandwich/chips/fruit
Dinner - Burritos

TUESDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal/juice or milk
Lunch - Sandwich/chips/fruit/pudding cup
Dinner - Spaghetti/garlic bread/Caesar salad

WEDNESDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal/juice or milk
Lunch - Left overs
Dinner - Mac-n-cheese/peas

THURSDAY:
Breakfast - Eggs/toast/hashbrowns/juice
Lunch - Grilled cheese sandwiches/pudding cups/chips
Dinner - Grilled BBQ chicken/garden salad/roasted potatoes

FRIDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal/juice or milk
Lunch - left overs
Dinner - Homemade pizza (we are trying this pizza dough recipe)

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

That is awesome! I'm so inspired by moms like you that can plan out a whole week of meals!! I haven't been able to sit down and do that yet.... I just need to make it happen. It's like my brain is reaching to figure it all out!

:)
~Tabitha

Ps, hope you join in on Sunday Citar tomorrow!!

Aubrey said...

You go girlfriend! I think it's great that you are so organized and plan ahead!

Me...not so much. LOL