Thursday, June 4, 2009

EIGHT - a meme

My dear friend over at Rainy Day in May tagged for this meme:

The rules are that I have to tag the person who tagged me, complete a list or 8, and then tag 8 other people (and let them know I tagged them). So here goes nothing:

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. The kids being out of school for the summer
2. Taking some family trips together this summer
3. Seeing my sister in June
4. Seeing my mom this fall
5. Making my own pickles (my MIL is going to teach me)
6. Learning to make my own jam from fresh fruit
7. Finally finishing up the final season of Six Feet Under
8. Volunteering

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ran errands
2. Drove past my broken down van (which is still in front of Lady Bug's preschool) and had evil thoughts of pushing it off a cliff
3. Ate lunch with a friend
4. Made a hair appointment
5. Laundry
6. Dishes
7. Cooked a wonderful meal for my family
8. Met with the school principal about Coffee-n-Kleenex (click on the link then scroll down almost to the end of the post to read about this)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Read more
2. Go back to school
3. Take more trips
4. Work less hours, but make more money (just bein' honest!)
5. Spend more time with family (my sisters and my mom)
6. Travel out of the country
7. Sew
8. Do more for my kids

8 Shows I Watch:
1. CSI Miami
2. CSI New York
3. NCIS
4. Criminal Minds
5. Yo Momma (hey don't judge me for this!)
6. News
7.
8.

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Raspberries
2. Strawberries
3. Peaches
4. Cherries
5. Kiwi
6. Bananas
7. Green apples
8. Black berries

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Italy
2. New Zealand
3. Oregon
4. New York
5. Seattle, WA
6. Alaska
7. Virginia
8. Washington DC

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Northglenn, CO
2. Arvada, CO
3. Thornton, CO
4. Brighton, CO
5. Denver, CO
6. Aurora, CO
7. Prescott, AZ
8. Portland, OR

8 People I've Tagged:
1. The Fam Five
2. Lions, Tigers, and Boys, Oh my!
3. Pixie Dusted
4. A Mom's Life
5. 2 Little Irish Boys
6. Oikology
7. Rural Chaos
8. Our Piece of Quiet

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

This sounds like fun - but I'm such a boring person, I hope I can fill it up! I'm going to use it for Monday's post since I already have today and Friday line up!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Loved reading it all-and thanks for the tag...I will get on it!!!

Carrie said...

Oh crud. This is tag #2. I guess that means I'll have to stop being lazy and do it.

Just one more hour on the couch and I'll start it. I promise...

Shell in your Pocket said...

Summer has officially began here and I am thrilled!!!
sandy toe