Saturday, June 13, 2009

My family just might starve this week

I have no menu figured out for this week. EEEK! Today is technically shopping day and I don't have a list yet, nor do I have my menu figured out!

UGHT-OH!!!!

Well, I have enough dog food to get us through a few days -- I am kidding of course!

If I get my act together soon enough I will post my menu! {don't anyone hold their breath waiting though!}

4 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Somehow, we made it through last week without much planning of food-hope you do this week!!!

sassy stephanie said...

Just wing it! Don't stress! Make it a challenge to eat things you have on hand. My kids love when we do that and have a 'snacky' dinner.

Anonymous said...

I don't even have the courage to think about a menu more than two days in advance. I'll soon be back to a week of planning but I'll need to retrain myself to this. (In other words I'll be copying your menu :)

United Studies said...

Even I, the Queen of menu planning, sometimes has a off day or two and we still manage to eat well. :-)