I tried this recipe this week and it was so tasty. I found it on Recipeezaar.
Click here for the recipe.
I added more mozzarella than listed because we are total cheese lovers in my house! The kids really snarfed it up, although I was babysitting my friend's two kids and they weren't fans of the pepperoni in it, but ate the noodles out of it. My kids loved the pepperonis in it. I have eaten the left overs for lunch two days in a row and it warms up nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Mmm, great take on the usual pizza.
This looks great! I wonder if Hubby would eat it? He's not much for pasta dishes, but maybe with some pepperoni (and maybe some meatballs) I could get him to try!
I know I want some right NOW!
We, of course, would use way more cheese than is suggested, too. People just don't give cheese enough credit, I say!
Post a Comment