Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paying it Forward

This is how it works... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and post about this on your own blog will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a big surprise!!


BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (that means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, rush over to your blog, post this and then come back here and leave me a comment! The first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!


Good luck!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Yahoo!!! I l♥ve to Pay it Forward! I will post this on my other blog also!
Here is my e-mail address:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

La Pixie said...

Im playing!! check out my post. =)

Megryansmom said...

I'm three! Really? Awesome.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe I missed this!:o(
Sad. Very, very sad!