
Well, yesterday was the last day of the holiday break. I think overall the kids were ready to go back to school. They enjoyed being out and of course enjoyed the holiday hoopla, but all-in-all I think they are ready to get back to routine!
Yesterday, Lefty was so wound up... not really doing anything that terrible just wound up! He pulled Lady Bug's Petnet from the wall and so all her stuffed animals were all over the floor. He sat on a lego container and broke it. He was spinning and spinning and ended up falling and whacking his head on the wall (large gooseegg to prove it!) I mean, nothing terrible, just wound tight and driving us all nuts!
I know this sounds mean, but I was so thankful to drop him off at school today! I know he will have fun with his friends and seeing his favorite teacher again!
3 comments:
That's not mean at all! It sounds like he was ready to go back!
I have those mornings too when I pull away from school and I think "Oh Thank God! A little me time!"
My kids are still like that and they have been in school for almost a week now.
And do not worry you are not mean, you are just like the rest of us.We all could not wait to drop them off at school.
I hear ya! Ciara starts back tomorrow, and we are BOTH ready. She was so damn wound up today I was about to pull out my hair AND hers. Tomorrow can't come fast enough! :)
Post a Comment