Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

My long time friend Steph tagged me and since I love this kind of thing I will do my best to answer these:

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGIN? Since September 2007

WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BLOG AND WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS? I actually was surfing the net one day looking for some new craft ideas and I stumbled upon this crafty little post on Scribbit. This site has become one of my faves! I check her site almost daily, she is a funny, creative, wise mommy to 4 children. Her stories have made me cry, laugh and think -- sometimes all in one story! So, after reading her blog daily for awhile, I started poking around at some of the commenter's on her blog and it was downhill from there! I was officially addicted. Pretty soon I wanted my own blog so I could share our family fun and frustrations.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON-LINE OR JUST DOING IT FOR FUN? I only do this for fun! It is a great way to catch up on friends and their families and for them to catch up on me and my family!

WHAT THREE (3) THINGS DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING ONLINE?
  1. I love that I can get online at my convenience and read/write to anyone anywhere!
  2. I love that there are so many neat and interesting people online.
  3. I love that I can find long lost friends (or they can find you!)

WHAT THREE THINGS DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH ON-LINE?

  1. I am addicted!
  2. I shop too much!
  3. I hate that I have to be so careful because of all the "bad people" in the world who steal identities and lie, etc!

I am tagging Andrea because I know she will have awesome answers and I can't wait to read what she says!

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

You know that's the first time I've been called "wise" I think :) You've made my day!