Tuesday, January 15, 2008

First tooth lost

We hit another milestone, albeit not as huge as first steps or first words, Spirit lost his first tooth. He is the first of our kids to lose a tooth. A second one is wiggly too.
Apparently, during reading time in school yesterday he was twisting it and whatever else kids do to a wiggly-almost falling out-can hardly bite into things for fear of swallowing it kinda tooth and it *in the words of the 7 year old* "Just fell out"!
I tried to get a picture of it but his overbite is so bad you can't even tell...... sheesh. We tried all different poses but the camera (even my brand new camera) just could not pick up the missing tooth. Oh well. :o(

6 comments:

Emotions Zen said...

Hi, pleased to meet you, please go to www.totalbrazil.blogspot.com and www.mundodapaz.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.

Mandy said...

Yay!! That's a big milestone!!

jennwa said...

My kids always get excited when they loose a tooth. Does the tooth fairy come to your house?

Unknown said...

Congrats! So, do you allow the tooth fairy to visit?

Annikke said...

We hadn't even thought about the tooth fairy before it fell out, but when Spirit came home (before I even said anything about the tooth fairy) he told me he didn't believe in the tooth fairy. So I asked why and he said an older kid at school told him the tooth fairy is mom and dads. I changed the subject because I wanted to discuss it with Mr. Man, but part of me wants to do a "tooth fairy" thing and see what happens with it....????

Steph said...

We had our first lost tooth a few months ago. Caught me completely off guard, so I had to raid our change jar...the tooth fairy left Ciara $5 in quarters!