Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Recipe - Linguine

I have posted these recipes before, but we haven't eaten at home much this week so I don't have any new recipes to share and as I was planning next week's meals I thought of these recipes. Enjoy!


Linguine, Bacon and Spinach

This is a nice refreshing meal and it won't heat up the house too much!

For dessert you can make this quick, easy dessert that tastes like lemon meringue pie!

Lemon Jello Dessert
INGREDIENTS:
1 package of lemon jello
1 1/2 c boiling water
8 oz frozen whipped topping

Mix together jello and water. Stir until dissolved. Mix in 2/3 of the 8 oz container of FROZEN whipped topping. Whisk together until blended. Put in refrigerator to set up. It will separate and layer as it sets up.

Serve topped with additional whipped topping if desired.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest! *winkwink*

The Redhead Riter said...

I love jello and lemon is so yummy

It is a marvelously Super Saturday!
Sending blog ♥
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest

JennyMac said...

Love the recipe!