I will be giving away 2 books by Emily Giffin. They are easy reads and very entertaining. I really enjoyed these books and highly recommend them!
The first book, is Something Borrowed and the follow-up to that book is Something Blue. The winner of this giveaway will get both books!
Something Borrowed is about a young attorney named Rachel. Rachel has always been the good girl, always following the rules and doing the right thing. Her best friend from elementary school, Darcy, throws her a party for her 30th birthday! That night, after too many drinks, Rachel ends up in bed with Darcy's fiancé. After she realizes Darcy doesn't have a clue what happened between the two of them, she decides she needs to put it all behind her and move on. But, she has genuine feelings for the guy and discovers he feels the same way. As her best friend's wedding date nears, Rachel knows she has to make a choice. She begins to justify her actions, realizing her best friend hasn't always been that great to her and so on. She discovers that the lines between right and wrong can be blurry, endings aren't always neat, and sometimes you have to risk all to win true happiness.
Something Blue is the follow-up to Something Borrowed and this book is told from Darcy's point of view. This book takes you into some serious soul-searching. Darcy has to do a lot of soul searching in this book and I found that I was doing some of that myself right along with her. Follow her as she discovers what a true friend is and how she has some changing to do!To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment (any ol' comment will do!) here before midnight this Friday, July 17th. I will draw a winner using Random Number Generator sometime over the weekend and will announce the winner Monday morning (July 20th).
Good luck!!!





7 comments:
am not entering because I already own all of her books but I just had to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE these books! :)
Don't Enter me-I gave a set away this summer on my blog!!!
I ADORE these books!!! Aren't they the best?!
Hilary Swank has purchaced the movie rights to make it into a movie-can't wait...
please enter me!! I love reading and I love chick lit. =)
What a fun giveaway!!! The books sound really good! I'm a sucker for a good book, when I have time to read, and those sound perfect!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer! You've made them this far! :)
These sound so fun! Sign me up!
Pick Me! Pick Me! These sound like a really good read! My fingers are crossed!
I'd most definitely want to enter too! :)
Post a Comment