To start my day I woke up late.
Started my coffee pot, only I forgot to put the actual pot under the brewer and the coffee "brewed" all over my counter.
I spilled milk on my pants - this was supposed to be my "final outfit" for the day after trying on and hating 4 other outfits!
Just as we are heading out the door, the dog gets out and takes off running down the street.
After getting dog back in the house, we load up into the car...20 minutes later than we needed to be.
As I get on the road, I realize I need gas. not one of those, "Oh, the tank is half empty I should get some gas." Nope. This was "Oh crud! The tank is on EMPTY, I need to stop and get gas NOW!" So this added to our already lateness!
After pulling out of the gas station I hear this from the back seat: "mooooommm! My stomach hurts. I have to go to the bathroom!"
NICE! I find a place to turn around and back to gas station for potty break. As we pull back in, this is what I hear "oopps. I tooted and I feel better now. I guess I don't have to go to the bathroom."
Ok. Fine. Back on the road. Road construction, 20 mph when I was expecting to be able to go 45 mph!
Here's to a better day! Phew!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
After a morning like that, I would just go back to bed and try again another day. :-)
my dear friend, I hope your day turned polar opposite from that point on and because blissful and beautiful!
I don't have kids, but I can still relate to starts like this. It's usually when I've forgotten this or that and have to run back inside the apartment!
Post a Comment