Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Little bit of this and that *UPDATED*

Just a little bit of this and that today:
  • Lady Bug is going to the doctor today. Her fever is still hanging around. The cough is gone and she has no other symptoms, but she has had the fever for 3 days so I called the doc and they want to see her. *UPDATE: Lady Bug has a mild case of croup. Phew. Not swine flu! We got some medicine and hopefully she will get better soon!*
  • I tried to take a picture of my new hair style and color with my camera, but I am not good at turning the camera around and clicking... I ended up with several pictures of my nose or just the top of my head! So then I used my cell phone which is NOT a quality photo-taking-phone! So, if you guys can wait until tomorrow I will have Mr. Man take a picture of my hair using the camera tonight.
  • Spirit (8 years old) has turned into a hypochondriac. He is always sick or hurt. I don't know what to do. Mr. Man thinks maybe something is bothering him at school so he is avoiding going. BUT, he hasn't been allowed to stay home yet, so I guess he better get a more sympathetic mom if he wants to stay home.
  • I am so excited because one of my sisters is coming in a few weeks to visit and then a few weeks after that another one of my sisters will be here and will stay with me for a whole week! I can not wait to see them!
  • Next week I will be posting a craft project the kids and I did for my mom and my mother-in-law for Mother's day!
  • My ankle is still swollen on one side. The doctor says it could be another week or two before the swelling is completely gone. The bruising is almost completely gone now, but I still can't wear many of my super cute spring shoes because of the swelling - some of them hit my ankle just right and I can't get them on. Boo hoo!

3 comments:

sassy stephanie said...

Glad, I guess (?) it's the croup.

Take care of that ankle!

Carrie said...

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

*of the hair--not the ankle*

United Studies said...

Emma is in a stage right now where everything hurts...it can get annoying when she comes up and says "mom, my eyelash hurts."