When I saw this idea from Lions, Tigers and Boys, Oh my! I just had to copy her! I sat down with the kids Friday night, individually, and asked them a few questions about me. Just for your info: Spirit is 8, Lefty is 7 and Lady Bug is 4. I put my comments in orange.
What do you think your mom was like when she was your age?
Spirit: She probably just played girl stuff
Lefty: She liked dolls and cooking
Lady Bug: She was a princess
These are all correct answers!
What is something your mom does that makes her happy?
Spirit: Cooks
Lefty: Kisses us
Lady Bug: Kisses me and holds me
All correct again!
What is your moms favorite thing to do?
Spirit: Make me do my homework
Lefty: Go shopping
Lady Bug: Read books
I so do NOT like to fight with him to do his homework, but shopping and reading are good things! I just wish I could do these things alone more often!
What does your mom do to show you that she loves you?
Spirit: Gives me clean clothes, helps me with my homework, cooks my favorite foods
Lefty: Cooks really good
Lady Bug: Lays with me at night and scratches my back
Awww. How sweet.
What is your moms favorite color?
Spirit: Green
Lefty: Green and pink
Lady Bug: pink
They cheated. We just had this discussion!
How old is your mom?
Spirit: 35 or 36 or something
Lefty: 36 I think, I know dad is 49
Lady Bug: *shrugs her shoulders* I don't know
I thought for sure one of them would have said I was "really old" or something! and I am 35, almost 36 (and yes Mr. Man is 49...sshhh he hates to talk about that!)
What is one thing your mom is really good at?
Spirit: Laundry
Lefty: Cooking
Lady Bug: Making tea
#1 - laundry. I may be good at getting it done, but I sure hate this job! #2 - making tea? Where did she get that? and seriously, how hard is it to make tea??
What is one thing your mom is NOT really good at?
Spirit: MATH!
Lefty: Cleaning
Lady Bug: finding my doll clothes
Math- no I am NOT good at that!, cleaning - what??? Lady Bug is just mad I couldn't find Strawberry Shortcake's skirt! Man, she is a grudge holder!
What is your mom's favorite food to eat?
Spirit: Tacos
Lefty: Spaghetti
Lady Bug: Mac-n-cheese
I do like all of those things. I could eat Mexican and Italian food all the time!!!
What is your mom's job?
Spirit: Answer the phone
Lefty: Look on the computer and make pages
Lady Bug: I don't know, you go there
You are so right Lady Bug, I do go there. Every stinkin' day! For the record, I am a legal assistant. Thankyouverymuch.
What does your dad love about your mom? (this was sort of a trick...)
Spirit: She kisses him
Lefty: Her cooking
Lady Bug: When she laughs at him
No comment.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you did the quiz!
I love the answers-and your comentary!!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment