This is a version of American goulash that my dad used to make when I was growing up. I still make this today and my kids love it.
Goulash
INGREDIENTS:
10 oz macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
1 lb hamburger
16.5 oz can diced tomatoes
small onion, diced
6 oz tomato paste
Brown meat and onions and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Add browned meat to cooked pasta. Add tomatoes and tomato paste. Mix well. Heat thoroughly.
*NOTE: Spirit says this has too many tomatoes for his liking - but the rest of us like it! Mr. Man tops his with parmesan cheese. I always serve this with bread on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thank you for this recipe!!!
I LOVE goulash-and I have never made it-I think my kids would love it too-so thank you!!
happy summer to ya!
Post a Comment