Seems like the kids just started the school year and here we are already taking a week off for "Fall Break". It technically has been 9 weeks since they started the school year, but it still seems too soon for a week long vacation!
Mr. Man (who gets 3 weeks paid vacation per year!) took this whole week off to be with the boys. Lady Bug still has school and I still have to work so the boys (all 3 of them!) headed out yesterday to go camping...not sure you can really call it "Camping", however, because they are in a trailer that has a propane stove, a microwave, a TV and a DVD player, plus running water and heat. They took their bikes and fishing poles. They should have a good time. Lady Bug and I plan to have a good time too. Last night she got to watch all the princess movies she wanted!!
After work tonight I will go pick up Lady Bug from school and we are planning a trip to the craft store to get a few things. Then we will go home, start the fire, eat some dinner and craft our little hearts out! I can't wait!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I have seriously never heard of "Fall Break" before. How silly is that? And hey, we go camping in a camper with all those camping necessities. lol That is they only way to go camping. We have been know to take the 32" HD TV and the Wii to watch football games and play games.
Enjoy to time of peace with the Lady Bug!!
we don't have fall break here. Thank God. As it is there are 2-5 in service days every month...
but what a great time for your fam!
Post a Comment