There is nothing worse than the potty training days (or months in this case). Our youngest, which is the princess of the home and is going to be 3 years old next February, has been somewhat interested in potty training for months. She gets into it.....then loses interest. For a while it was like having a puppy.... she would pee in the corners and then come get us to tell us about it! Everyone told me that girls are easier than boys, I am NOT finding that to be true in our house. The 2 boys potty trained fairly easily and my middle son practically trained himself in a matter of one week!
So we have tried all kinds of tricks, her own potty seat, letting her pick out panties, rewards (better known as bribes!). So now what? I guess we just wait until the time is right (again) *sighs*
A friend of mine just told me that she pushed both her daughters to potty train early and now at 6 & 8 they are still wetting the bed. She has been going to a "dry clinic" at Children's Hospital and says that they doctor there told her that really children should not be trained before they are 3 years old. So I guess I will hang tight for a few more months!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment