Today is picture day for the boys at school. I got them all dressed and combed their hair and then what do they do? They do what all good brothers do.... started wrestling while they were supposed to be eating breakfast so one of them ended up crying and the other ended up with strawberry jelly on his shirt - the very shirt I wanted him to wear for pictures! So we had to pick another shirt and comb the hair again!
I remember dreading picture day when I was in school, but my boys embraced it like it was a party! Last year one boy was smiling and the other boy looked scared to death. Hopefully this year the school photo will be better than last!
I am excited about my post for tomorrow - it is a child's apron craft. It is extremely simple and so adorable!! I will have the instructions for this apron so come back tomorrow and check it out!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment