Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

I have been sitting here wondering what to write since it has been such a long time since I have really posted anything and I starting remembering the happenings of 2010.

  • Fun birthday parties for the kids
  • Mr. Man turned 50 and we had great fun putting together a "birthday book" for him
  • My sister turned 50 and we had great fun putting together a gift of 50 things for her
  • Mr. Man and I celebrated 10 years of marriage by getting away for the weekend
  • My mom and sister came to visit
  • Spent time with some awesome family members throughout the year
  • Found out a niece on my side of the family is expecting her first child
  • Found out a niece on Mr. Man's side of the family is expecting her first child
  • Rejoiced in the birth of a baby to another niece and nephew
  • Reconnected with great people
  • Made new friends
  • Hosted several events at our home
  • Watched our kids growing up into amazing little people
  • Staying connected with wonderful people 
  • and many, many more! Too many to name here. We are truly blessed. 
I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 brings to us!

No comments: