This is a true love in my house! I make a batch of these little boogers up and they are gone in a day or so! My friend actually posted this recipe on Facebook several months ago and as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to try it!
Easy Peasy Cream Filled Cookies
INGREDIENTS:
1 box Devil's Food Cake mix
1 small package of instant chocolate pudding
1 container of white frosting
Follow the directions for the cake mix EXCEPT add in only 3/4 c water. Mix well. Add in pudding mix and stir until well blended.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. They will flatten out like cookies. Try to make them all the same size so they will be uniform when you fill them with frosting.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely on the parchment paper.
*NOTE: It is better to over cook these than to under cook!
After these have cooled completely, take one and put frosting on the underside of it (use as much or as little as you would like) and then top with another cookie. Repeat until you have all the cookies loaded up with frosting.
You can also add a little food coloring to the frosting for holidays (orange for the Fall, red and green for Christmas, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment