Saturday, March 20, 2010

Meal Plan Mar 20 - 26

I am trying some more new recipes this week (denoted by an asterisk) -- remember I have a goal to clean out the "recipes to try" file!

SATURDAY:
Breakfast - Apple french toast casserole*
Lunch - Quesadillas
Dinner - Honey baked chicken* / crusty rolls / asphalt pie*

SUNDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Mac-n-cheese / peas
Dinner - Chicken with bacon-sage brown rice*

MONDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Sandwich wrap / chips / fruit
Dinner - Spaghetti / salad / apple crisp

TUESDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Spaghetti / carrot sticks w/ ranch dressing / cookie
Dinner - Breakfast For Dinner

WEDNESDAY:
Breakfast - Pancakes / bacon
Lunch - PB&J / chips / fruit
Dinner - Burritos / fruit salad

THURSDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Burrito / fruit / cookie
Dinner - Tuna noodle casserole / peas

FRIDAY:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - meat roll ups / fruit / veggie sticks
Dinner - Lasagna Roll ups / salad

3 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh my!!! Look how completely organized you are!! Sigh. It's wonderful. Maybe someday I can grow up to be like you and organize my kitchen and cooking. You are an inspiration to me!

:)
~Tabitha

Misty said...

ok... I want to know about Saturday's breakfast... how was the recipe?

Anne said...

The breakfast casserole sounds interesting.........and I'm really curious about asphalt pie!