Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 2 of Spring Break

The boys went skiing bright and early this morning. Spirit and my nephew, P (who is 9), have been skiing before but Lefty and my nephew, C (who is 6), have not. So the younger boys will be in ski school most of the day. The place they are skiing has a ski school all day that included lunch and ski rental for a real reasonable price. All 4 were beyond excited to go! I hope everyone has a great time!

I am at work until noon today, then I will go home and get the girls (my niece, Lady Bug, my sister and my mom) for lunch and shopping. I am so excited to have a girls day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently yesterday the boys were quite naughty together and my sister made them clean my house! I don't know all the gory details, all I heard was that they were making very poor decisions as a group. Hopefully they all learned a lesson and will be better behaved the remainder of the week!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Score on the shiny clean house though! that must have been a delight to come home to!