Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend review

I left work early on Friday because my mom flew into town. She is here from Oregon and I haven't seen her in over a year. On Saturday, my sister and her family flew in from Seattle, but she is staying at a rental house, not with me.

Saturday morning, my mom and I made roman shades for Spirit's room. I will have to get pictures of them and post, but today Mr. Man took the camera with him for some work stuff he needed it for. I will post pictures later this week.

Sunday we spent the day with my sister and her family. The kids played hard, got into a snowball fight with the neighbor kids (that ended kind of bad so I had to call everyone in!) and then my sister took all 3 of my kids with her to the rental to have a little sleep over! I hope they all had fun!

Today, I am at work and my sister and mom are going to hang out at my house today until I get off work. Kind of a bummer that I have to miss the "party"!

Tomorrow I will work half day. The guys are all going skiing (Mr. Man, my BIL, my 2 nephews and my 2 boys) and so after I get off work, my mom, my sis, my niece and Lady Bug are going to do a girls day! Should be fun!

1 comment:

Misty said...

it all sounds wonderful... well, except the work parts!