What works for me is to have a Holiday Notebook. It starts with Thanksgiving planning and runs through Christmas planning. I have used spiral notebooks before, but the last 3 years I have used a small 1" binder.
In January I print off these pages and then I put them in the notebook. As I come across ideas for handmade gifts, or recipes I might want to try out during the holidays then I print them off (or rip out of magazines), 3-hole punch them and stick them in my notebook. I start adding in names in July to our list of who we need to make or buy gifts for (adding in teachers, new co-workers, new babies in the family, etc) and then I can start, little by little, making things or buying things as we can afford to.






This is what works for me!





6 comments:
This is brilliant! I totally need to do this. Thanks for sharing!
I love these printables you use! And great minds think alike! ;) I posted this link below!
http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/10/making-list-checking-it-twice.html
What a great idea! Once I write a list, I feel much more in control. And this post reminds me...I need to get cracking with my lists for everything I have to do between now and January 1.
Brilliant!
You are one very organized woman. Thank you for sharing some valuable forms with us. They're priceless. Stop on over and if you like what you see, don't forget to click the "Follow" button so that we can stay in touch. Also, just below is the "Subscribe" button, 100th subscriber wins a wonderful Give-Away Prize! And by subscribing, you will enjoy receiving any blog updates hot off the press. By doing so, we can share one anothers creativity! Have a great weekend.
I am a listaholic!!! I love these. Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment