I am starting this part of the tour with the stairs leading up to the master bedroom and also Lefty's and Lady Bug's rooms. I just love this hallway so I had to showcase it to you but didn't think it needed it's very own post!
So here is a picture taken from the stairs looking towards the end of the hallway
Now we will move to Lefty's room. He is my train loving, book loving, puzzle loving kid. Although he loves to be outside, he loves his train sets equally as much. He will lay in bed at night or write in his journal.
I've told you before he is a very clean and organized child, but these pictures were taken after we had company and the room was not as clean as it could be, but I needed to take pictures and didn't have time to wait for it to be clean!
This is taken from the doorway
This is taken from the bed looking at the closet
This one is taken from the closet looking at the bed





4 comments:
such a great boy room! I love it!
I love the quotes on your walls. Did you paint them or are they decals.
That is a boy's room, through and through!
LOVE it!
(Am I crazy or what? I am getting ready to put all THREE of my boys in one bedroom....I just may be nutty!)
So, I love the Family vinyl on the wall! And the boys' room, too!
I think I'm back - slowly but surely. Trying to catch up on everyone's summer!
Post a Comment