Monday, February 8, 2010

My little Lady Bug


Lady Bug turned 5 yesterday (isn't that a cute shirt? I had my friend make it for me and I just love it! Lady Bug loved it too, she wore it yesterday and again today!) I can't believe my little girl is F.I.V.E. She was so excited to be turning 5. She has been excited since about Thanksgiving! At one point she was asking me how long it was until her birthday, I told her it would be a few months. She asked how long was a few months, I made the mistake of saying "Your birthday is after Christmas." so on Christmas she started telling everyone it was her birthday now. Well, not quite.

So after more weeks of waiting somewhat impatiently she finally turned 5 and had a birthday party! She got lots of fun stuff-- movie, books, clothes, shoes, a Barbie laptop, a desk for her room and money!

We had a "family" birthday party for her this weekend with just our family and then in 2 weeks we are doing a "friend" party with some kids from preschool.

The neighbor kids got together with Spirit and Lefty and made her a birthday poster.... it was very cute.

3 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

How sweet is that poster?!
Happy Birthday to that cute Lady Bug!!!
(love her shirt-)

Misty said...

so awesome! I LOVE this... happy birthday Lady bug!

Tabitha Blue said...

Happy Birthday little lady bug!! She is a cutie. Looks like she had a fun time! :)