Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here's the deal...

If you stopped by here in the last day or so you may have noticed I made my blog "private".....then back to "public" again today.

I had some issues with a family member who didn't like something I put on here way back in October but chose yesterday to chew me out for it. I took a little time to reflect about what she said to me and have decided this is my blog. It always has been MY blog. I started it as a way for family who don't live close by to read up on whats what in our life and see the kids grow up and experience all the cute and funny things they say and do. I never post anything that isn't my business to post, unless the person gives me specific consent to do so. I post a lot about our family and some about extended family although mostly this blog is about things that happen around my house with my family.

I never mean to offend, but I suppose it is bound to happen from time to time. I welcome anyone to tell me that I have offended and I will decide whether or not to remove the posting. Once in awhile I have received a negative or nasty comment that I chose to delete. It is MY blog and I can do that.

So there. I love all my readers and hope that you enjoy reading my stuff.

XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

etaloYep, your blog, your rules. I think so long as you're not intentionally offensive or hurtful (not likely :) then you have the right to say what you want.

Beth Cotell said...

I agree! Your blog, your content as long as you aren't hurtful.

Natalie said...

Don't ask me how in the world I stumbled across this blog, but I just started blogging & my DIL didn't like my blog either. I never post names, but she got her garments in a knot. Everyone told me...your blog, u can say what u want. I did not post anything bad what so ever. I just don't get these younger generation at times.

PS. I HATE snakes also!!! LOL

Ruby Red Slippers said...

You know I do-It is your blog-do and say what you choose to-

Misty said...

AMEN! it is your blog and sometimes people are too sensitive for their own good...